Azuro Score is the measurement of early participants’ contribution to Azuro. It is the first opportunity to earn $AZUR tokens.
Azuro Score points will be convertible into $AZUR tokens after the $AZUR token is launched. There is no token on the market yet, beware of scams!
The Azuro Score program invites wide community participation and value adds helping ensure the success of Azuro as critical decentralized betting and gambling infrastructure. It is meant to lay the foundations for sufficient decentralization of the ecosystem and the governance of Azuro.
To achieve this - it is important that participants are rewarded according to specific value adds. It is possible that the settings for how many points are awarded for what actions, and the actions themselves can be updated in order to find better balance in distribution among contributors and optimize for maximum value towards Azuro.
You can get Azuro Score points for the actions below:
- 1 USDC/XDAI bet = 5 points
- If user’s Azuro Score is smaller than degressive_level, then the points from betting are multiplied by (1+level_boost)
- If the user’s Azuro Score is > degressive_level but < 2 * degressive_level, then the points from betting are multiplied by: *(2-sqrt(user’s Azuro Score/degressive_level-1))*(1+level_boost)
- If the user’s Azuro Score is > 2 * degressive_level, then the points from betting are not multiplied at all. (NB! this setting is to be changed at 11:00AM UTC, March 3, 2023. You can see the new setting here).
- degressive_level: 10,000
- level_boost: 100%
- Only bets made (time of bet transaction) after Feb 16, 00:01 UTC, 2023 count.
- score points are attributed immediately after the settlement of the betting markets. Betting on canceled events/markets will not give points.
Liquidity provision gives points using a function of 2 parameters: amount of liquidity provided & amount of time it is provided for. Time is measured in 10-day increments. 1 increment is 10 full days. Only full increments count.
- 1 USDC/XDAI liquidity for 1 increment of time = 0.3 points (i.e. 1 USDC/XDAI added liquidity for 2 increments (at least 20 days) = 0.6 points; 1 USDC/XDAI added liquidity for 35 days = 0.9 points; and so on…)
- there is no restrictions on adding/withdrawing liquidity. The points are calculated according to the total amount of time liquidity has been provided for.
- Only liquidity added after Feb 16, 00:01 UTC, 2023 counts. If liquidity was added before this point in time, and it continues to remain in the pools after Feb 16 - it does not count.
- Score points are updated/attributed once per day at midnight UTC
💡 The settings can be changed in the future. Should this happen all changes will be announced promptly. It is expected that there may be a Stage 2 of the Azuro Score before the launch of the $AZUR Token.
The Azuro Score is live since 16 Feb, 2023 00:01 UTC with no end date decided yet. You can check your score here.
At the start - a point drop has been executed to early supporters of Azuro, and a symbolic point drop has been executed to many Ethereum addresses to celebrate the launch on Polygon. For details about the drops check Drops.